Thursday, February 5, 2009

SO thankful!

I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but it seems like Ava may finally be getting back to normal. She was a little cranky this morning and I thought it was going to be another bad day. She fussed on the way to school, and no kidding, when we walked in, one of her teachers said hi to her and she gave the biggest smile. She definitely has them thinking that she's a little angel.

I actually got to pick her up today (yay!) and when I got there, she was sitting in a bouncy seat, and there were about 3 or 4 of the little kids sitting around her just laughing and giggling at her, and she was laughing and giggling right back. It was adorable. She also gave me a huge grin when she saw me. They said she had a much better day and that she acted much like her old self!

Sooooo, since she hasn't been feeling well it's been hard to get good pictures of her, so the camera came out tonight. It's too cute that when I get it out, she smiles like she knows I want her to. So, here are some pictures of our happy, feeling better little girl!
Giving a smile for the camera


Catching up on lost time with all of her toys

Stretching before bathtime

She loves getting her clothes off at the end of the day (doesn't she look like her daddy?)

This is why she gets her medicine in the bathtub - she's not a fan!

I'm so happy and thankful to have my little girl back!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! What a cutie! Lol at the last photo though! I see what you mean - she definitely does not look impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... I love how she entertained the kids at school! I'm so glad she's feeling better.
    -em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute! I'm so glad she's feeling better. Medicine is taken in the bathtub at our house too!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved