Mr. Reed, today you are TEN months old! I cannot believe we are two months away from celebrating your first year of life. You are SUCH a treasure to us. You are the happiest, sweetest little boy and we love having you in our family!
Things to remember about you at 10 months:
- You have 4 teeth – the bottom middle teeth and your top teeth that are next to your middle teeth. No top middle teeth. I’m praying those pop through soon!
- You wave bye-bye. It’s so cute.
- You say dada, you sometimes say mama, and you just started saying what sounds like Ava. Pure preciousness!
- Even though you have 4 teeth, you exclusively eat table food. You hate baby food and prefer the real deal.
- You clap! I love watching you clap! You also play pat-a-cake.
- We went to the dr on July 25th for your belated 9 month check up. You weighed 22lbs 8 oz (73%) and were 29 inches long (66%).
- You sleep around 10-11 hours at night but you hate taking naps during the day.
- You are in the stranger anxiety stage. You don’t like being around people you don’t know and you give anyone unfamiliar some funny faces.
- You are also easily scared/startled right now. You get scared and cry out with the shrillest scream.
- You’re wearing size 12 month clothes (some 18 months) and size 3 diapers.
- You like to climb the stairs at Hamaw’s house.
- You mastered crawling this month even though I thought you’d just scoot forever.
- You can stand up on your own but it really scares you.
- You cruise along furniture – I think you’ll be walking before you are 1.
I know two months will be over in the blink of an eye and you will be turning one, Reed. We cherish each day with you and could not be more thankful for such a sweet little boy!