Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

I am a couple days away from turning another year older. It seems like lately there are so many reminders of how short life is, and because of that, I’m focused not on getting older, but on how blessed I am.
For these things I am thankful:
* A husband who loves me unconditionally, who encourages me, supports me, and teaches me daily what sacrificial love is.
* Two beautiful, HEALTHY children who make every single day an adventure. Smiles from these two make any day better.
* My family and extended family. Zach and I both grew up with so much love and support from those who love us and I’m so grateful we have so many people on both sides of our families who are such integral parts of our lives.
* Friends. I’m so grateful for the people who listen, pray, vent, laugh and do life with me. You can’t be time with a good friend!
* Our jobs. While I’d love to be at home with my kids, as far as jobs go, I’m blessed. I work with fun, awesome people, have a great boss, and work for a company who gives much back to its employees. Zach has a great job too and with hard times, I don’t take it for granted.
* Reed’s sweet teacher from his baby class who still takes pictures and videos and texts them to me b/c his new teachers aren’t quite into that yet.
*  The new carpet that was installed in my office this week. Hoping that helps me not freeze anymore!
* My iphone and ipad. Just keepin’ it real.
* Living another year. Like i said, we aren’t promised tomorrow.
* A roof over our head, clothes on our backs, food in our bellies, beds to sleep in, cars to drive. All of our needs are satisfied.
* Health insurance.
* A wonderful school where our children grow and thrive.
* That Jesus loves me.
* Unsweet tea.
* Weekends!
What are YOU thankful for today??

1 comment:

  1. My family - immediate and extended, our health, friends and those that love our kids like their own, Brian's job which allows me to stay at home with our kids, our loving and forgiving Jesus, quality time spent with loved ones, straight up regular Coke :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved