Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I’m having a party!

A Scentsy party!!

Are you familiar with Scentsy? It’s a company that sells wax burners that burn the wax with a light bulb. So basically it’s a candle without a flame!

They have some REALLY cute warmers that you put the wax in and it makes your whole house smell SO good! I think the March Warmer of the Month is ADORABLE!0313-wotm-green-thumb-cms

I’m also in LOVE with this Spring Easter Egg and own this!! How CUTE is this?!

DSWEEGG_EasterEggWarmer

IMG_8480

They are also offering a great deal on their deal on their line of collegiate warmers!0213_US_Slider_CampusCollection_2 

You purchase bars of wax and break off a couple of squares to burn at a time. It’s so easy to change out the scents and no matter your preference, you’re guaranteed to find a scent you like! You can check out the different scents RIGHT HERE! A few of my favorite scents are Satin Sheets, Sugar Cookie, and while you can’t get it right now, I LOVE the scent Silver Bells! There are lots of new spring/summer scents that just became available and I’m excited to try some new ones!

Scentsy also has personal care products like lotions, hand soaps, perfumes, shower gels, and even stuff for your laundry! I own the Washer Whiffs as well as the Dryer Disks and they make your laundry smell SO good!!!!

If you are interested in anything from Scentsy, you can shop my online party HERE!! If you have any questions, please ask and I’m sure myself or my consultant can help you!! Happy shopping!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Scentsy!! Just had a party myself in January and then a friend had one off of mine last Friday...love the new spring line. My husband gets annoyed though when I go to bed having put Sugar Cookie lotion on...he's like what the heck, have you been baking in our bedroom?? Hilarious! My favorite is the Blueberry Cheesecake...oh my word that smells SO yummy! If I hadn't spent a small fortune recently, I'd have placed an order for your party. Have a Scentsational day and enjoy having your house smell good!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved