Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow days

Zach and the kids were out of school on Monday and Tuesday. I think they were starting to get a little stir crazy. I had to work, so didn’t get to have snow day fun, but I did get to see them in the middle of the day at lunch.

Reed was a big goofball and kept putting on the Mr. Potato Head glasses.IMG_5444

They didn’t want me to go back to work so they stood in front of the door and “barricaded” me in! Ava doesn’t seem to know what season she is in and Reed doesn’t believe in wearing pants.IMG_5461

Monday evening when I sat down on the couch, Ava sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. She hadn’t taken a nap and was all of a sudden very still and quiet and I realized she’d fallen asleep. So sweet. IMG_5479

I finally got my photos ordered and received the prints in the mail on Monday. They are such great quality and I was so excited to have them. I was changing out pictures in the frames, and in Reed’s frame, I looked through his past photos and then my heart about broke. Where in the world did time and my little baby go?!?!?!  IMG_5482

We woke up Tuesday morning and at the time we woke up, school was still in. I got in the shower and was drying my hair while Zach was in the shower and noticed our schools had closed. So, they got another day at home. The roads weren’t as bad as they were saying they were, mostly just wet, and I was thankful for that. IMG_5485

Ava was excited to go to gymnastics Tuesday night to get out of the house for a little bit. She also chose to decorate her leotard with stickers.IMG_5488

Meanwhile I got to hang out with the wild man. He thought crawling on the table was a better alternative to eating his dinner. Such a boy. IMG_5489

I later laid down on the couch and he came and climbed on to me and thought that was fun. He is such a stinker! IMG_5493

We chances for more wintry weather later this week. I won’t be sad to see it go. I don’t know about you, but I’m glad it’s hump day! We’re to the halfway point of the week and that means the weekend is just around the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved