Monday, February 24, 2014

The last few days

We had a pretty quiet week, though it was a little busy. My car is fixed and back in my hands, thankfully. I did enjoy driving a little bit bigger vehicle. Ava loved it too! IMG_5809

Friday morning, the kids woke up extra early. While I was getting ready for work, Reed came in with Ava’s shoes on and then decided he wanted to wear some of Zach’s socks too. This photo cracks me up! IMG_5829

Since we were all up and ready earlier than normal, I decided we should celebrate Friday morning with donuts!IMG_5843

All was good and well until Reed got upset. I got Ava her favorite pink sparkle donut and Reed donut holes. Ava asked to have one of the donut holes and I gave her one. Reed thought that since Ava got the other one, she shouldn’t have any of the holes and that they were ALL his. Therefore, a meltdown ensued.IMG_5842

Friday evening I had to sort through a Pampered Chef party order. I was SUPER excited because I’ve been wanting more of the cookware for a LONG time and I finally got it!!!!!   IMG_5848

We had a fairly quiet Saturday. While Zach was grocery shopping, I let Reed and Ava “cook” with my old pans I had pulled out of the cabinet. IMG_5851

That afternoon I took Ava to a birthday party for a friend of hers from school. She was excited and had a great time.IMG_5854

Saturday evening was date night! My sister gave us an evening of baby-sitting for our Christmas gift and we cashed it in that night. We met another couple for dinner and enjoyed some awesome Mexican food and celebrated National Margarita Day!  IMG_5864

It was so nice to get out on our own and just enjoy some down time. We had a really great time and were so appreciative of the gift. When we got home we told her that was a great gift for future Christmases, too! ;)

Sunday morning we went to church and afterwards came home and just did a few things around the house. Zach had an afternoon rehearsal at school for several hours and I just stayed home with the kids while they napped. It was another FAST weekend, like they all are.

So here we are at the beginning of another week. Is anyone else as happy as I am that the Olympics are over and all the primetime tv shows are coming back on this week?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend with your sweet kiddos! I love your pink top! Oh, and yes I am excited that the Olympics are over…I thought I was the only one who didn't watch! haha

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved