Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Growing up before our eyes

I can.NOT believe how grown up Ava is looking in the picture on the left!!!!! Where in the world has my baby gone???? I really wish her hair would get longer on top. It’s getting long and curly in the back, but not so much on the top of her head. Maybe one day…. The little goofball on the right never ceases to make me laugh. She kept walking around tonight scrunching up her face but would never do it where I could catch it on camera!

IMG_9998

IMG_9999

I love me a sleepy little girl. We’ve also had no luck with the pacifier going bye-bye at bed time (not for lack of trying on my part). Not to point fingers or anything, but instead of trying to get her to sleep without it like I do, the other adult in this house usually just gives it to her at bed time….IMG_0034

I’m so glad tomorrow’s Wednesday! My weeks always slow way down after Wednesday so I’m glad when I see Wednesday gone! Hope you’re having a good week!

4 comments:

  1. 1. i LOVE those pj's.

    2. i LOVE LOVE LOVE that curly hair!!!!!

    3. that face in the picture on the right is FABULOUS!!!

    4. i must admit that i would probably be the 'other adult' in the house too. that's probably the reason ours is still in pull-ups and not big girl panties. (mama be lazy....)

    loves friend!!! hope wednesday is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right...I can tell she is growing up and it seems to be WAY too fast.

    Love her little p.j.'s...looks so soft.

    Hope the rest of your week goes FAST.

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetie pie...she definitely is getting a touch of the big girl looks! It's so sad but so exciting all at the same time. I've missed seeing the blog...Kate broke our computer before Christmas and we just got the new one up and running last week so I've been out of commission for a while.

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved