Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things I don’t understand…

I don’t understand

  • why Ava stands at my feet pulling on my pants saying “hi, hi, hi, hi” repeatedly while I’m on the phone, but when we see someone and I tell her to say hi, she just stares like she is a mute.
  • why manners have gone out the window. I was on my way home tonight and got to an intersection where a guy in the left lane had tried to get way ahead of everyone couldn’t get over to turn right and I decided to be nice and let him in after several cars drove past him, and he didn’t even wave thank you! I dislike when people do that!
  • why I want to stay in bed on weekdays but can never seem to sleep in on the weekends.
  • why Kohl’s still hasn’t refunded my money for a coat I ordered for Ava on November 28th and never received! You’d think they’d just give it back to me so I’d quit calling!
  • the Golden Rule doesn’t seem to exist anymore. I try really hard to treat others the way I’d like to be treated but feel that more often than not, I’m not given the same respect.
  • how our daughter can make our house look like a tornado went through it in about 2.4 seconds.
  • how my to do list at work never seems to be under 20 items. It’s like for each item I finish, I add 2-3 more in its place.
  • why, with the exception of a select few, most of my close friends don’t live here.
  • why Zach can hug and kiss Ava and tell her goodbye when he leaves, but I have to sneak out to avoid a breakdown.
  • why the work week can’t be condensed to four days and the weekends extended to 3 days!
  • why God has blessed me so abundantly.
  • why Ava can be so extremely loud in church but when we take her to the back to settle down, she doesn’t make a peep.
  • why growing up isn’t easy.
  • how I got so lucky to get such a wonderful hubby who puts up with me and my craziness.
  • how weekends seem to be over before they start.
  • why Heidi felt the need to have all that plastic surgery – I think she looked better before.
  • why cake and cheese dip can’t be healthy.

Ahhhh…… feels good to get that off my chest. :)

5 comments:

  1. we think alike, friend. love that sweet girl of yours ... she and her friend are alike too! our house is always a tornado, and hubs is the one who has to sneak out. these days, the wild woman has NO problem leaving her mama. and as for the manners, i have a WAVE you could have given him! LOVES!!!!! hope your friday is fan-freaking-tastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously found myself nodding in agreement and saying " I totally don't understand that either" while reading this post! I am sad sad sad that we don't live closer friend :( I hope you have a great Friday and a FAB weekend -- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Point well taken! These are all very serious issues to ponder!! I'm sorry to say, the answers may never be known. Have a wonderful 2-day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am rolling with laughter...heehee! I am agreeing with you and nodding my head...and I don't even have kids.

    Thanks for the laugh!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved