Monday, October 8, 2012

Help for the Turners

As many of you know, popular Arkansas newsman, Matt Turner, was killed in a car accident Saturday night. He left behind his beloved girls, wife Julee and precious 10 month old Preslee. Their blog can be found here.


I have never met Julee but we have talked on Twitter & I have read her blog for years. My heart is just broken for Julee, Preslee, and their families. I cannot imagine the pain she is feeling and the pain they will be experiencing in the days/years to come. I have been amazed at the outpouring of love, prayers, financial support & grief that has rippled through the blogging/twitter community. It's been beautiful to witness the generous hearts of so many at such a tragic time.

One thing that is being done is that several people have joined together & have formed a silent auction with proceeds going to raise money for a college fund for Preslee. The details can be found here:

Silent Auction for the Turners

I will be participating in this but also wanted to offer those who may not have items to donate a chance to help. I'm willing to team up with anyone who desires though my Pampered Chef business for you to donate an item.

If you are interested in donating ANY item, and don't have a blog, I'll gladly host an item for you on your behalf. If interested, please email me at efamilyblog{at}gmail.com and put Donation in the subject line. I will then email details.

If nothing else, please just lift this family up in prayer.

"God blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted." Matthew 5:4

For other ways to help, please visit Jenna's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved