Monday, April 29, 2013

What we did last week

I’m so good about sharing my photos on IG but I’m not always so great about sharing them here. I just don’t always have a lot of time to blog during the week so I end up posting stuff way later! Oh well!

Last week, Reed was a very sleepy boy. He was also a tad bit cranky (which we now know was b/c of a sinus infection). He looked so peaceful sleeping one night. I love sleeping babies.

IMG_9382

Sometimes I look at myself and Ava and wonder how she’s mine. I just think we look so different physically. I think she definitely resembles her daddy, though as she is growing I do see a few more physical features that are mine.IMG_9387

Last Tuesday, I got to go to the Razorback Club meeting here in our city. My work had a table and I was lucky enough to attend. Our new head coach, Bret Bielema, was speaking and Tyler Wilson, our former quarterback, was receiving an award! I went to take a picture for my cousin who was getting their autographs and ended up getting one from each of them, too!

IMG_9395 IMG_9396

Our new head coach was HILARIOUS! I mean, SO funny! We laughed the whole time he was speaking. I am SO excited for the fall and Razorback football! I think we will see good things from this coach!

When I got home, Reed was asleep and Ava was awake. She was happy to see me. About an hour after I got home, Reed woke up crying. They were both awake, not wanting to sleep, so I spent some time with them in Ava’s bed. Some days you just need extra snuggles with your babies!

IMG_9417

My kids love to be goofy in the mornings on the way to school. One morning while we were waiting for the garage door to close, we took a picture. I love how Reed has his tongue out!  IMG_9424

Wednesday afternoons are dance days for Ava, and Zach called saying he was running a few minutes late. I went to pick up the kids from their classrooms to save Zach a few minutes. They were happy to see me and they were happy to get to sit in my front seat for a bit!IMG_9470

And y’all. Let me just tell you about this. When I was in high school, I had a friend introduce me to a peanut butter fudge shake from Sonic. It was my FAVORITE! When we would drive on weekends, we’d stop and have on of these. Well, they ended up taking them away. And I was bummed. Big time. So, imagine my delight when I saw that for their summer shake line-up, my FAVORITE WAS BACK?!?!IMG_9495 

And not only that, but after 8pm they are half price!!!! WOO-HOO! I saved my big cheat for the week for one of these and oh, was it worth it! It took me back to those summer nights driving around and I can guarantee I’ll be having a couple more of these this summer! IMG_9498

They have some other flavors back too! Is your favorite on the menu?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved