Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Ava!!!

Oh, sweet Ava girl. How can you already be 1?? My heart is so happy and sad at the same time right now. You have brought SO much joy into our lives but I'm a little sad the last year has gone so quickly and that you've literally grown up in the blink of an eye!

September 19, 2008


Day 2


First week



Can I just say how unbelievably blessed I feel for her first birthday to be on a Saturday so we could both spend the whole day with her? We have had the best day!!

Going to see the birthday girl when she woke up




Her cute birthday shirt (which she will be wearing again tomorrow for her party - gotta get the use outta it!)



I asked her to put her arms down to show me her shirt and this is what she gives me! I can see our yearly 1st day of school pictures going a little like this...


Having a yummy birthday lunch at Blaze'n Burrito!


Opening a birthday present from Mommy and Daddy



Finally got it!



We spent the day together as a family and I thought it was a wonderful day. I looked at some of the pictures of Ava's first days a while ago and wow... she was so little and so fragile. It's so hard to believe that she's been here with us for so long...

But, my heart and life are full with love for this little girl. She is absolutely our pride and joy and life would be so dull without her. And even though I'm a little sad that she's growing up so fast, I love seeing the little person she is becoming! It's so wonderful to see the world through her eyes. I can only imagine the excitement that's in store for us over the next year!

Birthday party coming up tomorrow!!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday ava!!!! i am seriously teary-eyed looking at those precious pictures of your angel!!! hope today was wonderful!!!!

    and p.s. we used the exact same wrapping paper for sophie's 1st birthday! we're totally kindred. ha!

    poor hogs. and that's all i can really say about that. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) birthday sweet Ava!! She's such a doll & I love her birthday shirt...SO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Ava!!! She is getting soo big...and starting to look less and less like a baby..boo!! Such a pretty girl though!!

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of her posing with her shirt on. That is priceless!!! What a doll baby!!

    Seems like yesterday that I saw you (with Ava in the belly) at St. Boniface...man, time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved