Monday, September 21, 2009

New Toy and DWTS

Saturday may have been Ava's birthday but I got a present! Well, it's not really a present when you buy it yourself, but that's ok! I've been wanting one of these for a long time, it just took a while to make up my mind!!!!!




I am loving this camera! I have so much to learn but that's ok. I'm so pleased with the quality of pictures it takes and I am excited to learn more about it!

Good thing I have a cute subject to practice on!

Oh, and another season of Dancing with the Stars started tonight! I wasn't too impressed with the list of cast members at first but tonight's show featuring the men has been pretty entertaining!! Hopefully I was wrong and this will be a good season! I liked the dance by Mark Decascos (the Iron Chef dude). I think he will do well. I also think Donny Osmond is going to be tough to beat. He definitely had the crowd going, so I bet he'll get lots of votes. I'll be curious to see the ladies bring it tomorrow night. Are you rooting for anyone in particular?

**Edited to add: I just have to say the segment with Cheryl trying to teach Tom DeLay to shake it was pretty humorous! You could tell he was definitely not comfortable with that!

5 comments:

  1. I like your favs for Dancing too. I thought Aaron Carter was pretty good too. And, you're right, Tom Delay "shaking it" was a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah you are going to love the camera. We bought one right before we found out we were pregnant with Kenley and it has been so wonderful to have. Have fun learning all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the camera!! Can't wait to see the bday party pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm jealous of your camera!!! I've been wanting to get one but am so overwhelmed I can't make up my mind!! Cute picture of Miss Ava! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same camera and i LOVE it! Now you need to get yourself this cheapy little lens called a 50mm. Less than $100 and creates that gorgeous blurry background that i love so much! It can be addictive.. especially when you have a pretty little model that lives at home. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved