Friday, September 4, 2009

Some random cuteness

Whoa... a post two days in a row! Unusual around here! Just wanted to share some cute pictures.


I came home from work this evening and Zach told me to go look at my daughter. I walked into her room and saw this:

She crashed sitting up and was sleeping slumped over. The girl cracks me up!

Tonight we decided it was time to turn her carseat around to face forward! She was SO excited and seemed to love riding and being able to see her Momma and Daddy!!



She was also excited to have a little more leg room. This was one of the main reasons we turned her around. Her poor legs were too long and she didn't have any room for them! They were right up against the back of the seat and probably not super comfy. Now she's free to kick and stretch all she pleases!


And just so you know, I'm terribly excited that I have three full days ahead of me with no work! WOO!

2 comments:

  1. What cute photos, especially the first one! Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love that first picture!! And she definitely looks like a happy big girl in her new seat! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved