Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Card 2013

I am linking up today with Faith for the 2013 Christmas card carousel!
 

We had photos taken in November and after getting them back, decided I wanted a really simple card that made our pictures the focus of the card. As it turned out, I had won a free Christmas card design from Great Gabbie Designs by the talented Ashley.

I love how it turned out! I loved our photos and she did exactly what I wanted! Here is our 2013 card:

Edwards 2013 Christmas copy(2)

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the pops of red. Your family is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Just stopping by from the link-up. Those pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! And I LOVE sassy little Ava's hand on her hip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet family! So lucky to win a card design! Cute blog, too! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even handle Sarah with her hands on her hips-- SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect design to keep the pictures the focal point - you guys are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your little boys face in the main picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.

    Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my word! Your little boy's expression is perfect! Found you through Faith's link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :) I love the black, white and red theme of your card. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved