Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas – Round 1

We went to Oklahoma City over the weekend for our first Christmas of 2013. It turned out that all of my siblings but one were going to be there over the weekend so it just made sense so we could all celebrate together.

Before we left, I got this lovely gift from Reed that they made at school! I will love displaying this plate for many years to come!!!!IMG_4308

An ice storm rolled through and I was somewhat worried we weren’t going to be able to drive home. I guess having to miss work on Monday wouldn’t have been the WORST thing ever! Haha. However, I had to deliver these 13 dozen cookies to co-workers who asked me to bring back these which are the best sugar cookies ever!IMG_4314

The kids asked over and over when we were going to open presents. I remember those days and it’s fun to see the excitement on their faces!IMG_0330

This photo was right before we were about to start and Reed was SO excited!IMG_0335

Ava spent a lot of her time watching over Caroline! She loves that baby girl! IMG_4322

I also didn’t mind getting to love on this sweet sleeping beauty. Reed was a little bit better about his mama holding another baby but he needed his mama too! IMG_4327

We had a great weekend and it was nice to see most of my siblings. We hadn’t seen my baby brother since August so we enjoyed seeing him.nickstephava

Reed has a new “funny face” and instead of smiling for pictures, he wanted to make his funny face. Good thing he and Uncle Stephen are about the same age on the age spectrum – haha!stephenreed

We will have our own family Christmas at home and then travel to our family on Zach’s side on Christmas day! We’re excited for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved