Saturday, April 25, 2009

Super Saturday

I have some cute pictures to share from today! The day was incredibly busy. I had somewhere to be at 7:30 this morning and didn't get home until 1:00. Then I got busy getting ready for company tonight. My dear sweet friend, Chenin, and her fiance, Chuck, were in town for their engagement photos with the Beatys. After they finished, they all came over for dinner. My brother Stephen came over too (he was friends with Chenin in college too).

Before the other group got here, Stephen spent some good time with Ava.


She doesn't appear to understand the phrase, "look at Momma!"

Stephen is a big time fishing guy and loves spending time on his boat. He sent me a text message earlier in the week telling me that he had gone to a trade show and had bought Ava a life jacket to wear on his boat. It's a little big, but she'll grow into it. We tried it on her tonight, and well... the pictures speak for themselves!


Not a happy camper!

Our other friends arrived for dinner and I have to say, it was one of the best nights we've had in a long time. We talked and hung out way longer than we expected - and had Chenin and Chuck not had a 2.5 hour drive home, I'm sure we would have kept the party going. We're so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh! She is so cute even when she's not so happy.

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved