Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bath time fun

I came home for just a few minutes tonight before I headed to my work Christmas party. Zach and Ava had the evening to themselves and Ava had some great bathtime fun and her Daddy got some great pictures of her! I never have this much luck or get so many great pictures out of her? What gives???????





I love me a sweet smelling, freshly bathed baby! This girl definitely loves her bath or shower and it's such a fun time for her. I kinda think she's part fish. I love it when we ask her if she wants a shower, and she pops right up and starts trying to take her clothes off! Love these pictures and my sweet husband for taking them for me!

Is anyone else as glad as I am that tomorrow is Friday??????

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Ava's Daddy loves the new SLR as much as Kate's Daddy does!! It's so fun to see Daddies with their baby girls. Ava is a doll...great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo adorable. I just love her expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading your blog for a while. Well every since Jill introduced you to everyone that reads her blog. hehe Ava is a doll and we too love bath time. Just thought I would say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all, mom... but #2 is my FAVE!!!! loves to our friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved