Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Please try to contain your excitement

This post may contain more excitement than you can handle. not.

It’s Tuesday.

I’m already tired.

Ava’s still not well. She’s on her 2nd antibiotic in 2 weeks. We quit the first one because it obviously didn’t work. She still hasn’t been in to see her doctor – I guess since they are super busy and because she hasn’t run a fever they don’t think they need to see her. If she’s not better by Thursday, they ARE going to see her. I’m sick of fighting her to wipe her snotty nose 98 times a day.IMG_0534 Speaking of Ava, she is starting to talk so much more. I love her little voice. I think my favorite word she says right now is please which comes out “pwee”. She thinks if she wants something all she has to do is say please and she’ll get it – she repeats it over and over and over and looks at you with pleading eyes. It’s so hard to resist when she’s using such good manners!!

She’s also starting to finally get some hair in! WOOHOO! Check out that mop!IMG_0509 We’re even able to get some clippies and small bows in with no headband!!! (I think the snot under nose is a nice touch, don’t you?)IMG_0523

Anyway.

Oh, and one more thing…. did you see the new DWTS lineup?? Buzz Aldrin. Pam Anderson. And if that wasn’t bad enough, they had to add in Kate Gosselin?? Think she’ll talk to her partner like he’s 5 like she did her ex-hubby??…Lucky for her The Bachelor is also on and with his unpopular pick last night, I think his rear will be one of the first to get voted off. I could be wrong though.

I know this post was extremely riveting. I hope it wasn’t too much for ya! BAHAHAHA! Next time I’ll try to keep the excitement to a minimum!

5 comments:

  1. Oooo...Sarah...Bless your heart and Ava's. I hope that she feels better soon and the doctor can figure out what is going on.

    Praying for you this week :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless your hearts!!!!! so sorry my girl isn't feeling better. :( wiping noses is TERRIBLE! that first picture of her is so pitiful ... but i LOVE LOVE LOVE her little curly hair!!!!! the clippie is wayyy cute.

    so proud of her manners and saying please. at our house, someonelikes to shake her hands and scream it at the top of her lungs. she tends to get her way faster doing that. bahaha!

    much love! hope wednesday is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first little picture looks so sad!! Hope she gets to feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little girl is too cute- I love her hair! And it breaks my heart to see her not feeling well, I hope you can get some answers soon. I know it is hard on mommy too. And...I love your post about DWTS. Cracks me up, I told Andy that Jake needs to be the first voted off for picking that awful awful girl. haha! Gotta love reality tv. :) Hope you all have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for visiting my lil blog! (and following!)

    Your daughter is SO beautiful! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved