Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Randoms and a funny

Zach got his wish and got to stay home yesterday! He and Ava settled in for a quiet day at home, while I trudged out in the nastiness and headed to work (I know… wah wah!). After Ava talked forever and a day about the snowman, he promised he’d take her out for a bit to play in the snow. Love the excitement in her face!IMG_2110IMG_2111  Oh, and if you are a fan of this hat, hop on over to Jill’s blog! She is giving away some of these adorable hats that Kristy makes! She has a ton of adorable hats and you could win one or two!!

Just wanted to share this picture from this morning:photo(6) Every morning when I drop her off, Ava’s favorite thing to do is go for the dress up clothes! This is her favorite dress! I love seeing her imagination growing and developing!

And I’ll end with a funny story: this past weekend at church, Ava was sitting with my sister. Out of nowhere, she points to her chest and says “what’s dat? BOOBIES!” Nice, Ava. Real nice. =) Thankfully I don’t think too many people heard!!!! Hope you are having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she and her aunt Leslie are going to have LOTS of fun shopping and playing "dress up" in the future- I can just see it now! Haha!

    That story at the end- um, I can probably think of who can be partially blamed for that one...oh Stephen : 0 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear ava,

    please tell your mommy she MUST bring you to see me sometime soon! or ask her if sophie b and i can come for a sleepover!! fun! love this precious girl ... AND her church pew comedy routine! ha! i've laughed all week!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved