Sunday, February 6, 2011

a blog post with absolutely no substance

It’s Superbowl Sunday? I really don’t care about the big game. Sure they commercials are fun, and don’t forget the food. But the game doesn’t excite me much.

However, the GLEE episode coming on after is what I’m waiting for!!! And not only do we get tonight’s episode, we get another one Tuesday! Woohoo!glee 

I’d been trying to get in a better habit of blogging lately but there just wasn’t much going on this week. Zach and Ava got two snow days and could be looking at more this week. As for me, I’m done with the snow. I hate worrying about whether or not the roads will be safe when I finally get to leave work. Goodbye, winter. C’mon spring.

One thing i want to make sure and get down is last weekend we officially transitioned Ava to her toddler bed. As long as she wasn’t climbing out, we weren’t moving her. She learned how to climb out a long time ago but it scared her enough she didn’t do it again until a few weeks ago, and then she did it every night. So now she’s in her converted bed and doing well. Another step closer to big girl land. Now if the potty training would come…

Although for some reason, Saturday morning she woke up at 4:00 a.m…. ugh.. and was up for the day. She fell asleep in the car for just a bit.

photo(8) Unfortunately she woke up as soon as we got home and then didn’t feel like sleeping again. Oh well. We survived.

Wish I had something more interesting to write about but for once, life is quiet. Hope you all have a good week and don’t get blasted by the next snow storm!

3 comments:

  1. Ohmyword. The upside down glasses = cutest thing ever! Sorry she was anti-sleep on Saturday, but she sure is cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wew, glad I read this...I didn't know Glee was new tonight!! PS - My Ava wears her glasses the same way! I love it! PPS - My Ava is potty trained, but there is absolutely no way she would stay in a toddler bed!! Go (your) Ava!!! It is so funny how kiddos are so different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to go home tonight and watch lastnight's episode of glee! we went to brad & sarah's for the game, so its DVRd :) I hope you got some rest yesterday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved