Wednesday, April 20, 2011

mid-week blab

Hello blog friends! Hope everyone is having a good week! I just can’t believe tomorrow is Thursday and my last day of work! I’m going to relish the holidays I have in the next few months b/c I’m saving ALLLLL my time off for when this bebe comes! That makes a long few months!!!

So far we’ve had a fun week! Monday we went to a Japanese hibachi grill for dinner to celebrate Zach’s birthday! Ava had been before but she acted very scared this time! The chef talked to her and she was very stand-offish! She certainly did enjoy when he flipped food at everyone to see if they could catch it with their mouth – my sister and I both did – he said that means we have big mouths! ha!    IMG_0282 IMG_0283 

Ava got to take her Easter basket to school today for an egg hunt! She was soooooooooooooooo excited! She kept telling me she wanted to show her friends, which she did when we got there! She gets to hunt again tomorrow since she goes every day and they try to hit up all the days for all the kids! Here she is with her best buds at school – they all had to hold their baskets!

IMG_0291 IMG_0287 When she called me after Zach picked her up, she was so excited and squealed to me “I got my Easter basket!!!!! My have candy!!!” :) So cute! Can’t wait to watch her hunt this weekend!

And now I’m going to share a few pictures of the girl I’ve failed to post. A few are from my phone so not the best quality! She constantly keeps us laughing!!!

IMG_2363 photo(6) photo(9) photo(10) This last photo is my phone background – makes me happy when I see it!

That’s all friends! Hope you are having a good week!

P.S. – I’m loving how the baby poll is changing daily – boy was winning until tonight! Now girl is ahead! can’t wait to find out!

3 comments:

  1. I love how she just passes out anywhere and falls asleep! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that your girl has the most gorgeous eyes?! Eek! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved