Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Catching up

I got into a good blogging groove there for a while and then I fell off the band wagon. I figured I’d just do a big photo dump and catch up and go from there.

Reed is getting SO close to crawling. He can get up on all fours from his belly and he is working on getting there from a sitting position. I don’t think it will be long before he is roaming the house. IMG_3013 IMG_3184

This dude has some seriously chubby legs and I love them!!IMG_3132

I caught him napping the other day with his legs crossed and it was so cute!IMG_3149 IMG_3147 Saturday we played outside for a while and Ava picked some “flowers” (read: weeds) for her daddy! IMG_3151

Ava loves swinging on this bar on the swingset at my parents’ house. She likes to twist up and then hold on while it un-spins.IMG_3166IMG_3170 IMG_3172

Reed ADORES Ava. He pretty much thinks she hung the moon, even when she ignores him. :) He follows her when she is in a room with him.  IMG_3194

He is SUCH a sweet boy!!!! IMG_3195

I got to my parents’ house yesterday to pick the kids up and found them on the back patio. Reed was hanging out in Ava’s pink car and he LOVED it!  IMG_3198 IMG_3199 IMG_3200 And there ya go! That’s a lot of what we have been up to! This is the last week of school for Zach and Ava and I know we are all looking forward to a little down time with the start of summer break! We’ve been REALLY busy the last month or so and some down time will be nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved