Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School 2012!!

Monday morning, Reed started back to school. He has a new classroom, two new teachers and to him, a whole new world!! He has been a little hesitant in the morning and misses his favorite teacher, but I know he’ll love his new teachers just as much! Sweet boy before heading to school!IMG_5026 IMG_0772 IMG_5030
That night, we had Open House for Ava’s class. She took all her school supplies and got to meet her teacher. She’s been a little hesitant about being in a new class and having a new teacher. She told me the other day, “I’m sure I’ll like my new teacher, but I like my old teachers, like Mrs. B, too.” :) Sweet girl. IMG_5031
Today was the big first day! She was really excited last night!IMG_5043
She woke up pretty excited. She did really well, even though she told me, “Mama, I might be sad and miss you when you leave.” Aghhh! I cannot believe how grown up she looks!IMG_5059
It was Zach’s first day of school too!!! :) IMG_0782 IMG_0787She looks so unsure here! IMG_5062 IMG_5063 IMG_5065
The looks of terror on her face make me so sad, but I know she had a great day. She didn’t cry (though I’m waiting for it – last year she didn’t cry the first day, but did on later days). She came home happy though we had to pull details of the day out of her. It’s first year we haven’t gotten a daily report on her and I miss it, so we’ll just have to make her talk! I’m sure it will be a great year for all three of my people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved