Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blogging Day of Silence

turner_button

Today instead of blogging about our life, I’m remembering a family who will lay to rest their beloved husband, father, son, brother, and friend. Please join me in praying for Julee who must say her last goodbyes to her best friend and life partner. Please cover her and their entire family in prayer in what will surely be one of the hardest day of their life.

Please also pray for anyone who is suffering – from a loss, an illness, anything. And if YOU are hurting today, I pray you feel the peace and love of so many people joining together to pray.

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved