Friday, December 7, 2012

Advent Ceremony Performance

During Advent, Ava’s school begins their day with a special Advent ceremony and each day, a different class performs a song for the entire school. Ava’s class performed on Tuesday.

Originally, I had an early work meeting scheduled for Tuesday and when I found out the week before it was the same day as Ava’s performance, I was so sad. I knew Zach would record it for me, but I was still disappointed. On Monday, it was determined that I’d not need to be at the meeting and I was SO thankful. I was SO happy to get to tell Ava I’d get to be there after all!

Here she is before the performance!IMG_7167

Waiting to startIMG_7172 

They did such a good job! They sang Rudolph and they were cute! I’m so glad to get to be at events like this for her!! I’d be sad if I had to miss them. I’m also thankful she goes to such a great school!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you were able to attend! I love hearing little ones sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! And so great that you ended up getting to go! I love when the little sing! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved