Friday, February 7, 2014

Confessional Friday – More Getting to know me

In place of today’s normal Friday Confessional, Leslie posted some questions for us to answer. Enjoy!

CF logo

 

1. What's your middle name? Elizabeth. Random fact. Before I got married my initials were SES and my monogram was sSe. After getting married, my initials are SEE and my monogram is sEe.


2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live? I think it’d be fun to live in New York City, just for a period of time. Of course, this would’ve been most fun when I was just out of college and single with no kids! :)


3. Tell us about your guilty pleasures. Ice cream. Mindless tv. Romantic comedies. TV shows from the 90s. Cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies. Sappy love story novels. Zach says one of these is online shopping and not telling him until the package arrives. He also said cheese dip. He’d be right on both accounts.


4. What do you like best about your job? If you weren't doing that, what career would you have pursued? I like most about my job that I have to use my mind. There are hard problems to be solved and I feel so accomplished when I solve a really tough problem. I think if I could do anything and not have to worry about money or anything, I’d love to have a bakery or a little cafe. I love cooking and making things that people enjoy!

5. Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are a given.) Pictures, our wedding coffee table book, Ava’s keepsake box, Reed’s keepsake box and my wedding/engagement ring

 
6. Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy? hahahahahahahahaha


7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Fajita nachos


8. Last person you spoke to...annnnnd....go! Zach. Of course.


9. Favorite childhood toy – I loved my Barbies growing up. My mom still has them and Ava loves to play with them when we go and visit them. I like to play them with her when she asks. :)


10. Breakfast cereal of choice – I really like Golden Grahams and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I rarely eat those though. If I eat cereal, it’s usually Special K Red Berries.

Happy Friday, friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love me some Special K red berries! Other cereals always sound so good in theory, but something happened as I got older, and I really just can't handle the sugary stuff anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! keep it up your work. you are providing precious information to users.
    baby shower gifts

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved