Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hello, December

I am in some serious disbelief that we are in the last month of 2015. Where has this year gone? And how has my baby gotten so big????? He LOVES his jumper.IMG_8522

Tuesday night we had to go to a Christmas party for Zach’s work so my mom came over to stay with the kids. We got home a little past Ava’s bedtime, and I found her still awake cuddling with my mom. Look at that smile she has. :)IMG_8538 

Grant has just grown leaps and bounds lately, and is exploring his surroundings and new toys with more intensity. He’s been playing HARD at school the last week or so, and he comes home EXHAUSTED. He went to sleep by 7:00 almost every night last week, and if he didn’t go to bed that early, he took a nap before bedtime. I don’t hate the extra cuddles.IMG_8570

On Thursday, I had to pick up some groceries at Sam’s (we somehow ran out of almost everything last week), and I took this boy with me. He was happy to sample some chocolate cake as he rode along. IMG_8575 

After we left there, we got Grant and I took the boys home. Zach had to go to the Christmas concert at his school and he took Ava with him. Before they went there, they had a little dinner date together. I’m glad we make the effort to spend one-on-one time with the kids. I think it’s important that they have time with each of us on their own occasionally.IMG_8578 

Seriously – how big and how adorable is this baby????IMG_8663

On the weekends Grant typically takes long naps. I think he is trying to catch up from the week. He enjoyed a long snooze on his daddy Saturday. He was cozy cuddled up there. :)

IMG_8691 IMG_8683

Saturday night we had to go to a function at Zach’s school. It was an event with food and Reed pretty much started the food lines. haha! He was ready to eat and he ate like one piece of chicken and the rest he ate was rice. At least he enjoyed it, I guess.IMG_8687  

Sunday after church we had breakfast with Santa at school. The kids got to do all kinds of fun things and Grant was fascinated with Santa! He liked his fur on his coat and his beard!!!! :) He’s my first baby to NOT cry with Santa, even on their first year.IMG_8706

We have another busy week ahead of us, but plan to fit in more Christmas season fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so many cute photos and the Santa one is so precious. Keep rolling in the Christmas fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby boy is adorable. Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved