Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Life Lately

We are down to the last few weeks of school before summer. This time of year gets so hectic with Zach's schedule but we are all eagerly anticipating the slower pace of summer. 

This one has become a force to be reckoned with. He is into EVERYTHING. You always forget this stage until it comes screaming back ;)

These three sure love each other. And they also love bugging each other. I love these little moments, though. 

A couple of weeks ago, a picture of Reed popped up in my timehop. I knew I had this outfit out for Grant and when I got home, Zach had it on him so I had to do a comprising of the boys. 


A couple of weeks ago, my poor sister got really, really sick. She ended up in the hospital and found out she had viral meningitis. She was in the hospital for 10 days and just got out last week. While in there, the catheter from her picc line broke off in her arm and was stuck in her vein for almost 12 hours. She had a really rough go of it. We are glad she is feeling better. We made some treats to send her to the hospital. We couldn't visit because of her being contagious, so we wanted to do something to make her feel better. 


Ava had testing at school last week so she had a different schedule. One day I got a text from Reed's teacher and it was of the kids. Ava's class went to recess at the same time Reed's class was out there and they actually played together. 


One thing I want to remember is that Reed gets mad when he gets picked up from after school care. When he sees me, he yells "OH MAN!" and then proceeds to pout and stomp over to me. This face. :)


And just because I love this baby!

We went to dinner Saturday night to celebrate Zach's birthday and when we got home, we had cake for him. Grant enjoyed the singing and apparently thought it was for him!


Grant enjoyed some cake.

It started raining on Sunday while the kids were outside playing. They didn't want to come in and since it was just rain, I told them they could stay outside to play. They loved it!

And that pretty much catches us up!!

4 comments:

  1. WHYYYYY does Ava look so grown up?! NOOOO! Time needs to SLOW down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava is getting so tall! Wow! I love the one of Grant sleeping. So precious. How fun to play in the rain. I bet they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are all just adorable. I love the black and white of the three together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are growing up so so fast!!! I could just snuggle that baby boy of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved