Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween, A Grin, & A Thumb

So, I'm a couple of days late but Ava enjoyed her first Halloween! She had a good day and dressed up as a lady bug to go "trick-or-treating".

Her onesie that said "Baby's 1st Halloween" - she wore this most of the day

What is this thing on me?


I'm a cute little lady bug!

Sweet bug!

The backside



Ok, Mom, I've had enough!



Wide-eyed bug!

Since we have switched Ava's formula, she is a new girl. She is eating better, sleeping better and doesn't have screaming fits of pain. She even enjoyed her bath one morning. I was just taking a picture of her because she wasn't screaming, and I caught the cutest grin!

From the day we've had Ava, she has always had her fingers up in her face. She tries so hard to get them in her mouth and gets frustrated because she can't. I knew it was only a matter of time before she got it. Tonight I was walking through the living room where she was sitting with Zach and I heard this loud sucking sound, and sure enough, she had found her thumb!!! We try and use a pacifier to quench that thirst, but she does what she wants!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! Looks like y'all had a wonderful first Halloween with Ava!! I love that "love bug" costume!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.........another little ladybug. I love it. She is so cute. I am so glad that she is getting a full belly and doing good with her formula. How is momma doing?

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved