Friday, November 7, 2008

Keep Rollin...


This has been a fairly uneventful week in our house. We once again had to switch Ava's formula. She is now eating soy milk and so far, so good. We're just really praying that this one will do the trick. It's so hard to see her in so much pain so we hope that this is the last time we have to switch.

Each day brings about so many changes in Ava. On Wednesday morning, I had her laying on her tummy on our bed and I was sitting there with her and she started getting a little squirmy (she hates tummy time) and the next thing I knew, she had rolled over!!!!! I thought that must have been a fluke b/c I thought it was way too early for that so I rolled her back over and she did it again! She's done it two more times since then so I guess it's going to be a regular occurance from now on.

She has been a bit fussy today but we think that she is going through a growth spurt. She is not sleeping well and she has been wanting to eat every two hours! Thankfully she has calmed down a little bit. She's been sitting her swing for about the last 20 minutes and hasn't made a peep!

So, I guess that is enough of the update and now I'll move on to what I know everyone comes here for: pictures!



We finally got her to start sleeping in her crib - she just has to be all bundled up nice and snug!



In the process of rolling over...



I'm trying so hard - only a little more

I finally got it!!!!



Whew - I'm tired after all of that!!


No matter what my Mommy and Daddy say, I am happy some times!

Our sweet girl!


Here is our little chunk eating.. She is getting so big!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! So glad you found us! I recognize you, too! Ava is a little cutie...just think, she and Caroline will be in the same class together if they both go to St. Boniface! :) Do you plan to send her there? Please keep "checking us out" and we should meet in person some week at mass! :)
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved