Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ava's 3rd Birthday party!!

I don’t think I can convey in words how excited Ava was about her birthday party! I took a little video of her before her party and thought she was pretty cute!

We always have family birthday celebrations! A few weeks before her birthday, Ava asked me if my cousin Caroline (4 weeks older than Ava) could come to her party. Then this week, she asked if the other kids (my other younger girl cousins) could come so it ended up being quite the party!

Zach’s mom, sister, and grandma came down for the party and we got to spend some time with them before the party. They came with gifts for Ava and it wasn’t long before she was going through it all.IMG_0668IMG_0657IMG_0667 She got lots of treasures and was a happy kiddo!

Since we had a large crowd, we had the party at my parents’ house. Ava had a wonderful time. She was a little social butterfly and after we had lunch, she came to ask me several times if it was time to do presents! She was happy when I finally said it was time!     IMG_3208IMG_3212 IMG_3210 IMG_3211

Over the past few months, she has changed her mind many times about what kind of party and cake she wanted. I think she had about 5 different types at one point. We settled on Tinkerbell!IMG_3179IMG_3192IMG_3180IMG_3223

Not so sure about everyone singing to her!!IMG_3228

But definitely into blowing out the candles!!! :) IMG_3229

I would say she had a wonderful birthday, and her birthday hasn’t even come yet! Her actual birthday is Monday!

On Friday, we are off to my brother’s wedding! I could not be more excited for Stephen to marry Leslie! When I posted about Stephen a little over a year ago, I never imagined he would meet his wife through it! There is no one more suited for him than Leslie and I can’t wait to be there to celebrate them becoming husband and wife!

So, until then….

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous cake! I'm so sorry we missed the party. We were right in the middle of moving and I completely forgot the time. It is my fault and Paiton was so devastated. I feel awful! We do have a gift for Ava and I will need to try and get the girls together! I'm so sorry! It looks like she had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and adorable is she?! I am so glad that she had a good time celebrating her birthday =) Her cake is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow, 3 already?!!? Has it been 3 years? I guess it has seeing as how I'll have a 4 year old and a 2 year old in the house come November! We are getting old! PS---Please tell Stephen I said congrats! I'm so happy for him.

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved