Saturday, September 24, 2011

Leslie and Stephen’s Rehearsal

I don’t have many photos from my rehearsal so I wanted to take some for Stephen and Leslie so they’d be able to have some memories from the night before their wedding! Here’s a few photos from the rehearsal!!!

Aunt Stephanie with her babiesIMG_3231 

Bride’s familyIMG_3274

Groom’s familyIMG_3273

Flower girl and ring bearer cuteness!IMG_3283

Here comes the bride!!!IMG_3287 IMG_3292 IMG_3248IMG_3296 

And a preview of the cuteness to come in the wedding post! :)

IMG_3314

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I have been reading Leslie's blog for awhile now and I am looking forward to seeing her bridal pictures on Friday! I am sure she was a breathtaking bride! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved