Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reed starts school!

Reed and I survived my first day back to work! It was definitely sad leaving him but he really seems to be enjoying it. He has been the happiest little guy in the evenings and I get lots of photos and videos of him during the day. :)

Here’s the big guy before leaving the house on his first day! IMG_4391 IMG_4384 IMG_4382

I love this picture. Reed ADORES Ava. :)

IMG_4378 

He did have a harder day today – he didn’t want to eat. They texted me to let me know and since I’m only about a minute away, I went around 2:30 and he wouldn’t eat for me either. He was happy though and just seemed distracted. It might take a few days for him to get adjusted. I’m thankful that tomorrow is Friday and that we’re on the verge of a weekend! I’m definitely tired and am looking forward to some relaxation!

And lastly – Go Hogs! Tomorrow we play in the Cotton Bowl and I’m ready to cheer the Hogs on to victory for one last game until next year!! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. i am so proud of you and reed!!! i know its hard -- but before you know it everyone will be adjusted :)

    two p.s.:
    1. you are looking wonderful, my friend!!!
    2. the last pic of reed looking at ava? I DIE. it's pictures likes these that make me wish (only for a second! :) ) that ava had a sibling. then i get smart and go grab preston :) seriously though, i love that you can see there bond already forming. precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I remember those days! That is so cool that they text u with information!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved