Monday, July 23, 2012

Things I’m Lovin’!

Every once in a while I come across new things that I really love! I find things through other people so I like to share things I find so that someone else might find something they love too!
First up!
The Birchbox! This is a service you subscribe to. Every month they send you a box filled with samples of beauty and lifestyle products! It’s $10 and you get approximately 5-7 samples each month. This allows you to try new products and find new things you love for a low price!
Next! Harvey Prince Hello! hp71 A sample of this came in my current month’s Birchbox and I LOVE how it smells. A full size bottle of this is going on my birthday or Christmas list!!! I think some people got the Flirt scent in theirs. If you did, do you like it??
Zach and I are both loving VIGGLE! Have you heard about it?? It’s a program that you use when you download an app to your phone or iPad. You use the app to check in to television shows and you got points once you’ve checked in. Every day, there are opportunities to get bonus points by checking into specific shows for at least 10 minutes.  You can also get points for watching videos, taking surveys, etc. Then you can you redeem your points for FREE STUFF! We’ve been doing this for a little while and Zach has already gotten a free iTunes gift card. We are saving our points now with a certain redemption in mind and we are well on our way! IMG_4604 If you are interested in signing up, you can click here to do so! If you do, we get points once you check in for telling you about it! :)
Smoothies! I’ve been making smoothies for breakfast and Ava and I are both loving them. What’s in your favorite smoothies? I’m always looking to try new ones!
This view! 354_10 We have officially booked our condo for next summer in Florida and this will be the view from our balcony!!!! I just showed Ava this photo and she said “I want to stay there a whole long week, mama!” Me too, sister. And we will!!! Too bad we have to wait a year!!!
And as always… love fun days with my kiddos! :)IMG_4588
What are YOU loving that I should check out??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved