Friday, July 26, 2013

Beach photos

One evening, we went down and had some photos on the beach. We took an entourage and had two cameras, and some people willing to be silly to make my kids smile! I was so happy to get some photos of the four of us on the gorgeous beach!
 IMG_0086-2IMG_0099-2IMG_0100-2IMG_0101-2IMG_0106   
I {ADORE} this photo of them!IMG_0110IMG_0122IMG_0128    IMG_0518     IMG_0538-2IMG_0551  
I will definitely have to pick out my favorites and have a couple blown up to update some photos in our house! I’m so thankful for these memories!!!

4 comments:

  1. SO good! They are all wonderful pics! You will have a hard time choosing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I love these pictures so much! Your family is just beautiful! So glad you guys had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. y'all are such a cute little family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics!! I know you will treasure these moments captured forever!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved