Monday, July 8, 2013

Playing catch up

Wow. So, I didn’t intend to take a leave of absence from the blog. However, life just kinda got in the way! So many things going on, so I’m going to attempt to catch up a little!

Truthfully, there hasn’t been much exciting going on, just lots of things at the house to handle.

We are in that stage of parenting with Ava where I’m choosing battles. One morning she was SO proud of doing her own hair and I didn’t want to let her go to summer care like that, but she came in and said “Don’t I look so pretty? I did my hair. Did I do good?” And I let her go. i didn’t have the heart to re-do it.IMG_0838

Some days the kids fight and fight and fight. And then other days they are best friends and I want them to stay like this forever.IMG_0865 IMG_0844 

We are a little more lax in the summer with Ava’s bedtime and one of her favorite things is to lay down in bed with me before Zach comes to bed! I like that time together, too!IMG_0872IMG_0233

Reed has been sick for the last week. Two weekends ago he got really cranky. He woke up Sunday morning with a fever. We went ahead and took him to the walk-in clinic and they couldn’t find anything wrong with him. The dr said that it could be some teething, some part of a virus going with fever and headache. He was SO cranky all last week and he wasn’t eating well and he didn’t want his paci AT ALL which is so unlike him. We finally took him back to the doctor on Friday. His dr said he didn’t have HFM disease but it was another illness that affected his mouth and caused lesions in it. :( By the time we got him in, it was at the tail end of it, and thankfully he was MUCH happier the last two days.

His dr also looked at the lump on his neck again and said he’d be very surprised if he was diagnosed with something other than thyroglossal duct cyst. We take Reed to Arkansas Children’s on Friday so we’d appreciate any prayers for our guy!

See, not much went on! Hope to stay more up to date now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved