Friday, April 4, 2014

Confessional Friday

Well, hello darlings! Remember me? It’s definitely been a while since I blogged so I’m coming back today with Confessional Friday.

Confession #1 – It’s been almost three weeks since I’ve blogged (duh). To be honest, it’s been kind of nice having a break. I have some things to share and document so I’m going to slowly get caught up on that before too long.

Confession #2 – I had to go out of town for work this week. I went to Dallas and got to stay in the Gaylord Texan in a big room all to my lonesome. Sometimes some alone time is so good the soul. Of course, I missed my people something fierce. Isn’t this resort gorgeous?gaylord

Confession #3 – While I was on said business trip, I could have punched Zach for sending me the following photo of Ava who was upset because she wanted me. Thanks for me making feel crummy, honey!sadava

Confession #4 – I wasn’t able to watch the How I Met Your Mother finale on Monday night because I was out of town and I managed to not see any spoilers and got to watch Tuesady night. Of course, I’d heard the rumors and was prepared to be angry if they were true. Well, they were true, but thankfully the way the wrapped the show made me feel better about it. I know there was a lot of mixed reactions, but I liked it.

Confession #5 – I got this little Donald Duck for Reed while I was gone. Think he likes it?! :)reeddonalad

Confession #6 – While in Dallas, we hit up Sam Moon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new springy necklace from there!!necklace

Confession #7 – This is our last quiet weekend for the next several ones so I’m hoping to just relax and have some fun. Friday came around fast this week after being out of the office for two days and I can’t say I’m sad about it!!!

Happy weekend, friends!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you punched him when you got home! ;) Just kidding!! But I know that it made you feel so bad! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace! (insert emoticon of smiley face with heart eyes) I would have wanted to punch him, too! I know you were so glad to get back, but I know that was amazing to get away for a day or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gaylord Texan is awesome! (Texas girl here). You should see it at Christmas...BEAUTIFUL! Have a happy relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your necklace, trips alone is good for us at times

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATED the HIMYM finale!! The whole season was about getting Robin and Barney down the aisle and I wanted her to be the girl that made him change! The Robin page in his playbook was one of my favorite moments in the show. And the mother was so perfect. Blah! :) Reed is so cute with his duck!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved