Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It’s party time!

When I’m at home, I love having my Scentsy warmers turned on! They make our house smell so good and they are so cute for decorations too!

I’m hosting a Scentsy party right now! You can click RIGHT HERE to shop my party.

I’m going to share a few of my warmers with you that I absolutely LOVE!

Cream Tulip Lampshade Warmer

IMG_6876 I love this warmer! It is SO pretty in person. It’s on my mantle and I have it on almost all the time. They also have a gold one and new white one which I think would be so pretty too!!

Easter Egg Scentsy Warmer

IMG_6877I got this warmer last year and LOVE it. It is SO cute!!! Not only that, once Easter is over, you can leave the top of the egg off and just use it as a cute spring warmer!   IMG_6880 This month you can order this warmer and three bars (Coconut Lemongrass, French Lavender, & Jumpin’ Jellybean) for $30! This is an AWESOME deal!!!

Etched Core Silhouette Scentsy Warmer

IMG_6882

I love this etched core warmer. It’s a plain white warmer and you can get numerous wraps to go around it so it’s an easy way to change out the look of the warmer. They have seasonal wraps as well and this warmer stays out at my house year round!

There are so many more that you will have no problem finding something that fits your personality! Not only that, there are so many scents to choose from. Ava and Reed love helping me smell my scents and choosing which one we will put in the warmers!

Scentsy also makes home fragrances (items like room sprays, air fresheners, & hand soaps); laundry products (which makes your laundry smell AWESOME!); bath & body items (shower items, body sprays, lotions, and lip & hand items); and  Scentsy Buddies which are cuddly animals that smell good! There are so many options! If you’ve never tried Scentsy, you should check it out.

If you are local, I have samples of scent bars that you can smell to help you find the scents you love. Just let me know and we can get together so you can smell them!

Party link: https://brewerjodi.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home?partyId=234463264

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved