Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother’s Day 2014

I have had a lovely weekend of being celebrated and spending time with my little people who give make me a Momma!

Friday morning, Ava’s school had Muffins and Mass with Mom. Ava had made me a sweet gift and then I got to go to Mass with her before I went to work! IMG_7539

Ava got a gift card to Sonic for Christmas. She’d only used a small amount at Happy Hour one weekend, and she’s been wanting to use it recently. She decided that for Mother’s Day she wanted to take me to get a milk shake now that they have started the summer of shakes! So we waited around until 8:00 when they would be half price, and she and Reed “took” me to get a shake. They were so excited and talked about it alllllllllllllll day long. When we were driving home, they kept talking about how yummy the shakes were!  IMG_7582

I woke up Sunday morning to a surprise package. The kids told me the Mother’s Day Fairy had come – haha! We had a nice, quiet day and I spent it with the people I love the most!  IMG_7585
IMG_7590
IMG_7696

I am a LUCKY and BLESSED lady!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Mother's Day, sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that they took you to Sonic :) You have raised them right, my friend!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved