Monday, August 31, 2015

The last few days

Things have been busy around here! I had to be at a meeting for school on my actual birthday, so my mom offered to watch the kids the night before and Zach and I got out for a kid free meal! We really enjoyed having an hour or so to ourselves and to eat dinner out at a grown up restaurant!IMG_3880

We stopped and picked up a cupcake for each of us after and also brought home mini ones for the kids!IMG_3881

I had to be at work for a 7:00 a.m. meeting on my birthday so we got up extra early so i could help make sure the kids were ready before I left. We even had time for a quick photo!IMG_3896 

I had lunch plans on my birthday with Stephanie and Joanie, and Zach decided he wanted to come along. It’s so nice that he has a little flexibility with his new job! IMG_3918IMG_4073

Stephanie showed up with a box of cupcakes for me! They were delicious and lasted the whole week!IMG_3922

They also had these adorable cookies at work to celebrate all of the August birthdays!IMG_3925

It was a very good day! I feel extremely blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life who love me!

Is this boy seriously not so cute? He melts me day after day!IMG_3934

Reed and his BFF are in different classes this year but his teacher texted me one day to show me they had found each other on the playground!IMG_3955

We had a busy weekend! Friday night we had a birthday party for Ava’s twin friends!IMG_3966 IMG_3967 IMG_3969 The kids had a great time and come home very tired – win/win for sure!

Even this boy was tired and he didn’t even swim! I’ll never tire of taking pictures of my sleeping babies!IMG_4003

Saturday morning we headed to Zach’s school for the annual tailgate party to kick off their football season. This year they had a fire truck there and the firemen were sooooo nice and let Reed look all around and climb in the truck! He was soooo happy!IMG_4005 IMG_4007 IMG_4010 IMG_4012 

Can i also just talk about how dramatic our almost seven year old is? We were working on homework and she wrote one letter backward and I told her to fix it and she went into hysterics about how she is awful about her writing letters and numbers and shapes. Oh what fun we have ahead!IMG_4019 

We had another birthday party Saturday afternoon for our little friend Emmi! The kids were running around the whole time and I barely had a chance to get any pictures of them! They had a blast!IMG_4028

Saturday evening Ava was practicing her cheer dance and I looked over at Grant and he was watching her intently with the biggest grin on his face! He loves Ava so much!IMG_4038

We went to church Sunday morning and came home for the day. Ava got some unexpected toys in the mail last week and we let her keep two and put the rest of the pieces away. She was trying butter me up to get one yesterday. She went into the laundry room and saw the dryer had gone off and she said “The laundry is done. I’d be happy to fold it for you.” ha! She did a great job. Little does she know she may have earned herself that job more often! :)

IMG_4055

Grant sits in his bouncy seat while we eat dinner and last night he was fussing as I was cleaning up. I went to grab him and he’d fallen alseep! He is such an easy angel baby! IMG_4068

Reed didn’t eat his dinner very well last night so we left it on the plate for him, knowing he’d inevitably ask for a snack. When he did, I told him all he could have was his dinner. I was in the living room and turned around and caught him trying to throw his green beans in the trash! IMG_4072

We had a wonderful weekend. We have a super busy week this week. We have something going on every single night with various meetings, activities, etc. I’ll be glad when this week is over and we get a three day weekend!

Be sure and check back in tomorrow for something fun I have in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved