Friday, December 12, 2008

I've been tagged...

... by Jen! Hope you all enjoy!

SEVEN THINGS I DID BEFORE:
1. Wore heels almost every day
2. Always forgot to take pictures even though I had my camera
3. Slept in on the weekends
4. Pick up and go whenever and wherever we pleased
5. Ate Mexican at least once a week (good ole college days)
6. Go grocery shopping with Zach
7. Slept with my bedroom door shut


SEVEN THINGS I DO NOW:
1. Stop by the daycare on my way to work
2. Carry my phone with me ALL the time in case someone needs to get a hold of me regarding Ava
3. Clip coupons for formula and diapers
4. Sit in the cry room at chuch on occasion
5. Drink water all day long
6. Sleep with a baby monitor, complete with alarm, on
7. Put my hands over a naked rear in case accidents happen on the way to the bath tub


SEVEN THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO:
1. Have more babies (but not for a while)
2. Live more in the here and now instead of always worrying about the future
3. Quit my job and be a SAHM
4. Go on a trip somewhere warm and beachy
5. Have someone else clean my house
6. Be a blessing to someone each day
7. Live for a very long time to come


SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY HUSBAND
1. He loves me unconditionally
2. He is so patient and understanding with me and my weird quirks
3. He is AMAZING with our daughter
4. He GETS me.. often when no one else does
5. He puts me and Ava first
6. He has a great sense of humor
7. He is my best friend


SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. Mommy loves you
2. Hi, sweet girl
3. Really and truly (although not as much since Zach pointed it out)
4. Hey honey, can you...?
5. You're ok, Ava
6. Nuh-uh
7. Can you smile for momma?

And I tag whoever wants to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved