Thursday, December 4, 2008

Talkative Thursday

Okay, so I guess I set myself up for this yesterday - after posting "Wordless Wednesday" I kept thinking of things I wanted to blog about. Everyone knows I love to talk so it was really hard to refrain from making another post and truly making Wednesday wordless (in the blog world anyway - no way that would happen in real life!). So anyway, I might have some random posts today.

First, I wanted to say thanks again to Jen - she made our new header at the top of our page for me - isn't it cute! She used this awesome website that I've now become addicted to and I am even trying to make our Christmas card from this year from this site. We will see how it turns out! I found Jen's blog randomly through another that I had read and when I got to her page, I recognized her from church! She has a sweet 4 month old, Caroline, and she and Ava will be classmates in a few years!

Secondly, we're having our first experience with a "sick" baby. Ava has a bit of a cold we think. It's nothing too bad. On Tuesday I thought we were gearing up for something pretty awful. When my mom picked her up from daycare, she was so unhappy and she screamed so hard on the way home, my mom had to stop because she thought something was wrong with her. She just wasn't herself that afternoon. When I picked her up, I could tell she didn't feel good and she was just not our normal girl. I took her home and just held her and she finally fell asleep and after her nap she woke up much calmer. She enjoyed her bath and after that she had her best night of sleep yet. Yesterday she seemed fine and this morning she was her smiling, giggling self so I guess she must have just felt the worst effects of the cold on Tuesday. We're still using the bulb to suck out her nose and she hates that, but it's gotta be done. So, hopefully this is all it will be for now.

Zach has some kind of allergy problem or head cold or something so he came home and slept most of the night last night. Ava and mommy spent a lot of time together while Daddy got some good z's. Hopefully he will be feeling better today and we can get back to our normal nightly routine. Okay, well that's all for now. I still have other things on my mind, but I'll save those for another post! Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean about the "sick baby" thing. Caroline had her first little cold about 2-3 weeks ago. She was a little fussy and congested, but it was over in about 4 days. She ran a fever ranging from 99-102.2 degrees, but Dr. Cheshier said it was nothing to get too concerned about. We didn't take her in, though. I have to say, I think I was more upset about the whole thing than she was! :) Good luck...and don't hesitate to call her doc! :)

    oh, and as you can see from my blog...Wordless Wednesday is WAY too hard for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I was friends with Chris! I've seen Jon a few times and knew that he was Chris's little brother, but since I didn't actually know him, I've never spoken to him. What a strangely small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. My name is Jenna. I found your blog through Mary Kate's. I work with Zach, and kept up with your pregnancy and the birth of your little one through him. Your little Ava is just adorable!!! Anyway, I just thought I'd drop a note and say hi. What a small blogging world it is!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved