Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A few of my favorite things!

I love when I find new items that are awesome because someone else suggested them or reviewed them. So, I thought I would share some of my favorite things right now!

baby lips
I got two of these back in December through a virtual favorite things party and I am so glad I did. They make my lips feel so good, especially right now when things are so dry!! LOVE it!

Do y’all use Ebates??? If you do online shopping, it’s a must!!! You earn a percentage of your purchase back when you start at Ebates and then make your purchase! I’m getting back a nice deposit on February 15th for using it for my Christmas shopping and for referrals! I have received one deposit from them before and it was just deposited right into my paypal account. If you aren’t using it, you can click here to sign up and check it out!!!


These are soooooo yummy! And a fairly healthy alternative to something like a potato chip. They have Original (Sea Salt), Cheddar, Sour Cream & Onion, Southwest Ranch, & Honey Barbecue. I’ve had original and sour cream & onion and like them both. I also think the others would be yummy!
 
 
This album is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Seriously. Talk about incredibly uplifting! Every single song on here is so awesome. And it makes my soul feel when I listen to it. This was money well spent and I would encourage you to check it out if you’ve not heard it!
 
 
This is definitely not new, but was new to us. After hearing so many rave reviews, we started watching this right after my surgery while I was recovering. We flew through the first two seasons and recently finished the third. It is SO good. I feel like I relate to this because it’s about a very close knit family, with several siblings, much like my family. I can’t wait to see what Season 4 holds b/c I’ve heard some spoilers and have no doubt it will not disappoint.
 
 
I also got a couple of these through the virtual favorite things party. These are fun colors, they write well, and they don’t bleed in my planner! I do a lot of marking and writing at work, and if these will brighten things up a little, then I’m going to write all over everything with them!
 
 
I got this in a Birchbox last year and I absolutely loved it. I had so many people comment on how good it smelled so I asked for some for Christmas and Zach’s grandma gifted it to me, & my sweet in-laws paired some lotion & shower gel with it. I love love love it!
 
What are some of your favorite things right now that I should check out?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good Chapstick. I'll have to try those baby lips sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olay has been hitting it out of the park for me. I've been using their Quench Daily Lotion (http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=307529&catid=182918) and shower wash (I think it's this one, but not 100% sure bought it so long ago http://www.drugstore.com/olay-moisturizing-body-wash-silk-whimsy/qxp462296?catid=184087) and it's done wonders for my skin! Although, I'm pregnant right now and itching like crazy. I've also started using their Olay Regenerist Serum as my face moisturizer and I'm loving how my skin feels/looks in the short amount of time I've been using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I have some new things to try now!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved