Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

I can’t believe the weekend went by SO fast! It was a good one but, man. I’m not ready to be back at the beginning of another week!

It was such a fun weekend. Friday afternoon our new mattresses were delivered. Ahhhhhh. Heaven. Earlier yesterday afternoon I was playing with the kids and hadn’t seen Zach in a while, and found him just laying on the bed. haha

Friday evening we went to a party at the home of one of Zach’s co-workers. It was a fun get together. I don’t know all of his co-workers and their spouses very well, so it was a nice chance to get to know some of them a little better since there was a smaller number of people there. It was fun. When we got home, we had some tired kiddos. It’s very rare that I can get tired snuggles with Reed so I had to catch this for memories.IMG_8388

Saturday morning we got up and did some stuff around the house before heading out for the afternoon. Before we headed over to see my family, we stopped to visit our friends Adam and Sandy, and more importantly their little baby girl! I loooooove snuggling a baby!IMG_8390

After visiting there a while, we headed over to Stephen and Leslie’s house to meet up with everyone there. We had fun visiting with everyone and it was fun to see these little cousins get to play together!IMG_8401

These boys both like to eat and they were both more than ready before it was time!IMG_8403

Yesterday morning we slept in a little bit and then got up to get ready for church. While we were getting ready the kids enjoyed a little Chuggington.IMG_8406

After church we made a family trip to Sam’s. Reed was almost asleep when we got there so we decided to have a quick lunch, knowing he’d go home and go right to sleep. When we got home, both kids went right to bed and slept two and a half hours! It was awesome!!! Since we’d worked hard earlier getting the house clean and picked up, we shut ourselves in our bedroom hoping the quiet would enable some longer sleep! We caught up on some DVR’ed shows and I think I even dozed a little. Wish those long naps were a regular Sunday occurrence!

Last night when I found Zach hanging out in our room, I sat down for a few minutes before Reed found us! He crashed our party but that’s ok b/c he’s so cute!

IMG_8418

We have a normal week, in that there are no unusual events scheduled for the first time in a long time. I think it’s the only week for the next few, so we’re going to enjoy it! Hope your week is good too!

Also – it’s the last day to enter to win the My Memories Suite Digital Software!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I am with you too, I am just not ready to be back at a Monday, ugh! The weekends always go by too fast!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved