Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Randoms

A little randomness for your Friday:

  • We had a rainy morning earlier this week and Ava always jumps at the chance to use her umbrella. IMG_8121
  • We had to send a couple pics to Zach this week while he was out of town. Monday night bath time provided a good one!IMG_8144
  • Tuesday night Ava asked if we could watch a movie. Dad was gone and little brother was in bed so we settled in with the Little Mermaid and some popcorn.IMG_8173
  • Reed turned 16 months old yesterday. Time is not slowing down and I can’t believe my baby is almost one and a half. Hold me.
  • On the 18th, Reed is moving up to the Toddler class at school. (Cue sobbing) They are working on things right now to help make the transition easier. They are taking them in there in the afternoon for snack time and yesterday he ate a snack at a table and a chair like a BIG BOY!
  • Yesterday he also slept on a cot for the first time and they sent me this picture. I melted!IMG_8193
  • Zach made it home finally on Wednesday evening. We sure missed him but I must say, I was proud of how well we managed with him gone. I got up at 5, managed to get my workout in and get ready before the kids got up, and then got them ready and to school early. I had a little help in the evenings from my mom who cooked us dinner two of the three nights. We get to do this again next week when he will be gone Thursday – Saturday. One of the nights we had dinner, Reed enjoyed the mashed potatoes tremendously.IMG_8149
  • This morning we got to school a few minutes early so Ava and I had a photo op.IMG_8191
  • It’s predicted that we have a weekend full of rain. I am probably in the minority, but I love a good rainy day, especially if it’s one where we can stay home. I’m hoping it stays dark in the morning and the kids sleep in! Last weekend we all slept until 7:30! I realize this is not late but when Reed had been waking up at 5:00, 7:30 is paradise!
  • Lastly, I’m so glad it’s Friday! BRING ON THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Friday! :) Love all the pics. I am amazed--I can't even get just myself ready and out the door on time, much less early to go to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are your babes?! I love the umbrella & cot pictures! So adorable!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved